Cycle Sihanoukville & Ream, Day Tour
Take in the countryside just inland of Sihanoukville, see simple village life and farming practices, then take a pedal along shady, coconut palm-lined beach. Visit a fishing village and finish with a delicious, freshly cooked lunch on the edge of Ream National Park.
Starting with a pickup from your hotel, we begin our ride in Sihanoukville’s Serendipity Beach area. We pedal down along Occheuteal Beach and then past Queen Hill to Otres, a less developed beach. In the distance we can see small islands in the body of water known as the Gulf of Thailand. Shortly after Otres, we leave the coast for a while and ride into the agricultural areas slightly inland. We see water buffalo, cattle and vegetable farms before we encounter some low hills that take us up onto a ridge where the main Sihanoukville-Phnom Penh road sits.
Start time: 8am
Start location: Your hotel
End point: Your hotel by return vehicle
End time: 2-3pm.
Price $65 per person
(Note: Minimum 2 people required for tour to run)
- Well maintained, Giant Mountain Bike in sizes to suit all heights
- Well informed, English speaking guide
- Fruit, snacks and water along the way
- Hidden trails and secret spots
- Lunch by the sea
- Return transport to Sihanoukville.
What to bring:
- Comfortable cycling clothes
- Swimming clothes
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- A small bag to keep your personal effects.